FAIL: nnimap + win32 +gnutls/openssl -> cmdproxy ?

From: Stinky Wizzleteet
Subject: FAIL: nnimap + win32 +gnutls/openssl -> cmdproxy ?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:36 -0000

Hi all,

Sorry for rethreading this topic, I think it's not a noob issue anymore.

Here's the thing, I'm using gnus on my gnu/linux machine and it works
just fine. Sometimes, however, I need to reboot into windows and I am
using emacs there too, much to my delight I must say.
However, gnus hangs on creating bot the openssl or the gnutls
connection, I tried both configurations.
When I try to test the connection with the command line like so:
openssl s_client -crlf -quiet -connect imap.gmail.com:993
It opens up the connection just fine.

When I fire up gnus, it hangs forever, waiting on the connection it
seems.

I seem to remember stumbling on an article pinning the issue on
cmdproxy.exe but I cannot find it anymore.

Does this ring a bell for anybody ?

thanks,

Wzzl

--