Reply to self behavior

From: Yuri D'Elia
Subject: Reply to self behavior
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:34:03 +0100

Still tweaking GNUS in the spare time here.

I'm trying to replicate an useful feature of mutt (and some other
mailers): if you reply to yourself (in the sent mail folder at least),
mutt would actually create a followup of your message with the original
recipients instead of actually creating an email for yourself (mostly, I
use this feature to correct or clarify myself on some points exactly
0.01 seconds I sent the message - of course).

Ideas?