Re: Asterisks in the group buffer

From: Bib
Subject: Re: Asterisks in the group buffer
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:13:00 -0000

> The asterisks means that Gnus hasn't activated the groups.  Are the
> groups on a level where a `g' will activate them?

They're on level 3. Anyway, changing the server has helped a bit. The
number is shown but it is set to 0 each time I relaunch gnus. I don't
understand what's going wrong.

Plus, I'm trying to kill some of my groups (level 9) but each time I
start gnus they show up at level 3.

Weird behavior...
--
Love is the Dance of Eternity