news and mail from office and gmail

From: Prateek Sadhukhan
Subject: news and mail from office and gmail
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:14:51 -0000

Hi,

I use gnus and emacs 23. I need your advice on an issue.

I access office mails and news and now I also want to handle
gmail. Now getting the mails to show up on gnus from office and
gmail I most probably will be able to do.

However I wanted to even send mails selectively. I mean when I am
replying to gmail I will want to use the gmail smtp server and when I
am replying to office mails I want to use the office smtp server.

Or better still before sending mails if I can choose which server I
want to use.

Anyone using something like this? Any pointers as to how to go about
it?

Regards,
Prateek