gnus-summary-move-article between different IMAP accounts fails to delet

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: gnus-summary-move-article between different IMAP accounts fails to delete original
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:15:42 -0000

Hi,

I have multiple nnimap backends configured as I have multiple IMAP
accounts. Moving articles between groups on the same IMAP account works
as expected; but when I move emails between different IMAP accounts, the
email gets copied to the target folder, and the email in the source
folder is visually marked as deleted, *but* when the source folder is
refreshed, the mail is still there (as if it was never marked deleted in
the first place).

So basically, the final result is the same as that of
gnus-summary-copy-article.

Is this a known issue?

I've noticed this bevaviour with 'Ma Gnus v0.3' as well as with the Gnus
version bundled with the current Emacs 24 snapshot.

Ma Gnus v0.3
GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-02-08 on charichuelo, modified by Debian

tia,
hvr