why nnrss asks me to key the url i've already keyed?

From: art
Subject: why nnrss asks me to key the url i've already keyed?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:35:24 +0800

everytime if i "g" or "4 g" in the group buffer , some nnrss groups will
contact the host automatically, but some don't ;
although i rekey in
the url , and it contact the host at this time;
after exiting gnus, next time i try to get new news,read or select
some of those groups , it asks me to enter the url again...
can anyone please help me ?