'=> gmane.emacs.help' as sender?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: '=> gmane.emacs.help' as sender?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 12:25:40 +0200

Hi List,
I changed my email address to a more serious one, and now want to adapt
  my subscriptions to this fact.

I did all my mailing list subscriptions with my old email via gmane
  (just sending a first post, then replying to the authorisation mail),
  and it worked (the sender was shown as configured in gmail). Now I
  tried the same with my new email address, but instead of showing
  'first name' 'last name' as sender (like configured in gmail) I get this:

,--------------------------------------------
| [  31: => gmane.emacs.help    ] subject ...

I tried to fix that by going to the web interfaces of some of the
  mailing list (like emacs.help e.g.) and subscribing there officially.
  Then I unsubscribed and re-subscribed via gnus/gmane. But to no avail,
  still gmane.emacs.help as sender (and nobody replying anymore to my
  posts).

How do I get rid of this?

--
cheers,