Re: '=> gmane.emacs.help' as sender?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: '=> gmane.emacs.help' as sender?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:24:08 +0200

,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| auto-fill-function is a variable defined in `C source code'.
| Its value is message-do-auto-fill
| Local in buffer *unsent followup to Tassilo Horn on gmane.emacs.gnus.user*;
global value is nil

|   Automatically becomes buffer-local when set in any fashion.
|   This variable is potentially risky when used as a file local variable.
|   This variable is safe as a file local variable if its value
|   satisfies the predicate `null'.
|
| Documentation:
| Function called (if non-nil) to perform auto-fill.
| It is called after self-inserting any character specified in
| the `auto-fill-chars' table.
| NOTE: This variable is not a hook;
| its value may not be a list of functions.

message-do-auto-fill doesn't sound wrong to me, since I do want
                     auto-fill , but without this strange indentation of
                     random levels, it seems, since in this message, it
                     is twice as deep as before.

--
cheers,
Thorsten