Re: ubuntu 12.4 and git gnus

From: George McNinch
Subject: Re: ubuntu 12.4 and git gnus
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:53:33 -0400

Hi again,

In fact, the problem that I reported earlier seems to be just a problem
with Ubuntu 12.4 -- in fact, the "old" gnus bundled with emacs23 fails
to run, probably for the same reason that git-gnus fails.

But I don't know how to confirm/test whether or not this is related
somehow to gnutls -- does that even make sense? I'm really just grabbing
at straws.

But boy am I bummed that I upgraded , since now my laptop is
more-or-less worthless (=gnus-less) until I get this worked out. Sigh...

best,
gm

--
  ,-------