Re: nnimap-split-fancy across inbox boundaries?

From: Damon Haley
Subject: Re: nnimap-split-fancy across inbox boundaries?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:46:08 -0600

> I would love to apply the split rules across the inboxes, ie if an
> email from user@example.com arrives at 1.bar, I'd like to move it to
> 0.foo:some-group:

I've been meaning to ask this same question.

My wife sends email to the two IMAP accounts I have.  I would greatly
like to have the nnmail-split-fancy rules automatically move her mail from IMAP
account A to IMAP account B.

Unfortunately IMAP account A is MS-Exchange, which doesn't allow me to
specify any kind of forwarding rules (sieive) on the server side.

Is this possible with gnus nnmail-split-fancy?

Damon

--
Damon K. Haley
Lafayette, Colorado, USA