Scoring

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Scoring
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:31:29 +0200

Hi all,

I use adaptive scoring for years, but now I wanted to upscore one thread
manually, too.  So I've hit `I T RET' in the summary with point on that
thread, but `V S' on it after reentering the summary shows that it was
only scored up 5 "dollars", not 1000 as suggested by the docstring of
`gnus-score-interactive-default-score'.

Incidentally, my adaptive scoring rules add the score 5 to read
messages.  So can it be that adaptive scoring overrides my manual
score changes?

Bye,
Tassilo