Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:30:55 +0100

Hi,

Angel de Vicente <angelv@iac.es> writes:
> Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> writes:
>>> The mail get me properly in the delayed date, but the "Date" field in
>>> the message itself is the date when I wrote the message, not when it
>>> was sent. I don't see an option in the manual to change this
>>> behaviour, is it possible?
>>
>> You could try this: (setq message-draft-headers '(References From))
>
> great, thanks, thar worked perfectly. I think that this should be the
> default, rather than keeping the date when the mail was started?

well, not so perfect after all. The problem now is that spell-checking is
not performed when I do C-c C-j to put the mail in the delayed
list. Rather, it is performed on the delayed date, when it is actually
sent. This, obviously, is not very convenient. Any way to perform the
spell-checking right now, so that on the future date I have to do
nothing and the mail will be sent automatically whether I'm around the
computer or not?

Thanks a lot,
--
Ángel de Vicente