Re: Performing two actions on a message

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: Re: Performing two actions on a message
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:21:05 +1300

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:
> What would be the best way to define a function performing two actions
> on a message (or a selection of marked-messages)?
>
> I have in mind
> * copying a message (B-c)
> * and marking it as Expired

For that, I'd define a keyboard macro, name it, and bind it to a key for
only the summary buffer.  Defining local keybindings is trivial, but
you'd have to figure out which mode it is in which you want that
binding, and I suspect this won't be trivial with Gnus involved. ;)

See (info "(emacs)Keyboard Macros")

Regards,
Aidan Gauland