Re: gnus-summary-mark-as-spam won't move spam articles from an IMAP grou

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: gnus-summary-mark-as-spam won't move spam articles from an IMAP group
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 06:22:55 +0100

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

> I just noticed that articles manually marked as spam
> (gnus-summary-mark-as-spam) in the Summary buffer for an IMAP group
> aren't moved to the spam-split-group like they used to, they are just
> flagged as expirable.

For some reason setting spam-log-to-registry to nil fixes this. Maybe
this has to do with a corrupt registry. I sync all of my
agent/registry/messages between to machines and very often get this
message after a sync.

Warning: The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio,
creating a new one; The Gnus registry could not be loaded from
~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a new one