Re: Folding in article window?

From: W. Greenhouse
Subject: Re: Folding in article window?
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 22:03:11 +0000

Hi Rainer,

Rainer@krugs.de (Rainer M. Krug) writes:

> Hi
>
> I am using notmuch for indexing and searching my emails and I must say I
> really like it's folding of conversations, i.e. folding in the article
> buffer.
>
> Is there something like this possible in gnus?
>
> If not, is there an easy way of opening the thread in notmuch (obviously
> assuming it was indexed already)? Something like searching for the
> subject or mail id using notmuch-search?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rainer

See the variable `gnus-treat-hide-citation'.  This will elide quoted
text for you, giving you a button to press to show the quoted text
again.  You can also give the variable an integer, to elide only text
below a certain quotation level.

See also (info "(gnus) Customizing Articles").

-WGG

--
BOFH excuse #300:

Digital Manipulator exceeding velocity parameters