Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:35:46 +0200

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> I think it was "Mail-Copies-To: never". I wonder what
>> made me comment it out...

> Is that a header that should be inserted in my outgoing
> traffic?

Yes.

> "Comment", you say, does that mean you somehow
> automatized the insert on send, or perhaps on creating a
> new message? If so, do you mind sharing that code? :)

I was using posting styles, see:

 * http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_154.html#SEC154

I had a section that said:

        (message-this-is-news
          (Mail-Copies-To "never")
        )

in my gnus-posting-styles list.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I do not find reading diffs in email to be a                Adam Sjøgren
  hardship, but I used to walk uphill both ways to       asjo@koldfront.dk