Re: compose-mail-other-frame and other-headers

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: compose-mail-other-frame and other-headers
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:07:47 +0100

> I have this -
>
> (setq message-hidden-headers
>       '("References:"
>         "Face:"
>         "X-Face:"
>         "X-Draft-From:"
>         "Mail-Copies-To:"
>         "From:"
>         "Gcc:") )
>
> - in one of my configuration files, and if I remove the
> explicit mention not to include Gcc, I get it. Perhaps
> you have hidden headers as well?

No, that's not it. I have

(setq gnus-message-archive-group '("archived-news-and-mail") )

as well, and Gcc sends to that group. Without it, I
don't get Gcc either.

But, you can use gnus-posting-styles, I guess. See
below how I add Newsgroups and To headers. It should
work for Gcc as well, one would think.

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      (let ((sig "Emanuel Berg ..."))
        `(("nnml:.*"
           (Newsgroups "")
           (signature ,sig)
           )
          (message-this-is-news
           (To "")
           (Mail-Copies-To "never")
           (signature ,sig) ))))

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573