Messages stuck in queue

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: Messages stuck in queue
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:42:19 -0500

So, for some reason, suddenly when I send a message through my IMAP
server, I am unable to send it. I see all of the message listed in the
nndrafts:queue folder, but they do not seem to be sent. I can see them
in the Sent Items folder, which is usually the indicator that I use to
tell if they have been sent, but I cannot find any settings to force
these mails to be sent. Attempts to resend a message just end up with
another duplicate of the message in the nndrafts:queue folder.

Does anyone know a solution to this? I would appreciate some help!

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃