RSS youtube feeds show read-flagged videos/messages again

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: RSS youtube feeds show read-flagged videos/messages again
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:04:39 +0100

When I use gnus-group-get-new-news in the group buffer I see in my
rss-groups always much new messages. Its always 1 new and 10 old I seen
already every day.

I tried different stuff, like scoring or something but nothing seems to
do the job.

One part of the Problem is that I dont really understand what the
problem is, are this Messages Reposts or Answers on the youtube sites?
But the last seems not make sense because in this "follow-ups" I donĀ“t
see youtube-commentaries.

But I think if I have threading view activated at least sometimes if not
ever its "follow-ups".

I tried in the group buffer to activate spam-filtering for reposts, but
that did not fix the problem.

Hope somebody can give me a hint.