Newbie posting :)

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Newbie posting :)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:20:55 +0000

I've just setup gnus and am having my first play with it. So far I've been able
to get emails from my isp, and subscribed to several newsgroups on gmane, and
had gmail working but have since lost it, it now says -

,----
| Warning: Opening nnimap server on gmail...failed: ; Unable to open server
| nnimap+gmail due to: GnuTLS error: #<process *nnimap*>, -15
`----

How do I get round this please?

Would it help if I posted, or attached my .gnus.el?

Thanks
Sharon.