Re: Mark own message automatically as read

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Mark own message automatically as read
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:04:47 +0200

> "If non-nil, automatically mark Gcc articles as read."

> To me, it sounds like all Gcc'd messages will be marked
> as read. But even so, people very seldom use the Gcc
> header anyway - or so it would seem.

Really? I Gcc: all my emails and articles. That is how Gnus archives
outgoing messages...

But it may very well only be the archived copy that is automatically
marked as read.

I am so use to how it Just Works, that it feels natural to me. Maybe I
am just vain, and like to read my own emails and articles :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "It is just what they are gathered here to do, that I        Adam Sjøgren
  find so ineffably, horrificly repugnant."              asjo@koldfront.dk