Splitting rule for second header occurrence

From: Jens Klöcker
Subject: Splitting rule for second header occurrence
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:30:32 +0200

Hi,

currently I deputize a colleague. We have a mail filtering rule active
on the server side which is forwarding all mails from outside of our
company to me, and I want to split them into a separate group with a
fancy splitting rule.

As far as I see, the headers look like

I'm now looking for a splitting rule matching the *second* occurrence of
the "Delivered-To" header (with my colleagues address).

Any ideas about how to do this?

--
Jens Klöcker · Public key: http://www.kloecker.org/jens/public-key.txt
        Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real freedom.