Re: what is a good newsgroup to experiment with my gnus nntp settings?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: what is a good newsgroup to experiment with my gnus nntp settings?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:43:23 +0200

Brady Trainor <algebrat@uw.edu> writes:

> Is there another entity similar to gmane, more recreational say, or
> less valuable to me, where I can mess with my configuration

It sounds like you are looking for open news servers. There are
multiple, one is dotsrc.org (registration required, though):

 * http://dotsrc.org/usenet/

  Best regards,

    Adam

P.S. It is spelled "Gnus" these days, not GNUS.

--
 "current mood is to crush live audiences. if you work        Adam Sjøgren
  to book shows, contact us now."                        asjo@koldfront.dk