Re: How to save the attachment?

From: Quanyang Liu
Subject: Re: How to save the attachment?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:03:21 +0800

On Mon, Sep 22 2014 at 09:49:24 +0800, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Quanyang Liu <lqymgt@gmail.com> writes:
> So it does work when you type a filename?

In fact, it doesn't work. I have tried to give a filename, and it said
it had written it. But that file was empty....

> For example, I use nnml, so ever mail gets one file on
> my hard disk. In particular, they end up in
> ~/Mail/mail/misc - if I use ll ('ls -lh') there, I see
> that almost all mails are just a couple of Ks (3.3K,
> 6.8K, etc.) - but then I see some that are big: 2.4M,
> even 21M, and so on.

Is the fact that I use imap causes my problem ?

>> But when use web mail mail to send it, it behave
>> differently (just as what I describe at the first
>> article I post).
>
> What do you mean - "web mail"?

Sorry for my poor English...I mean that using a web browser to go to the
webpage, and then send an email.

By maybe I made a mistake. When I read the *Sent Mail* group in one
account, the attachment looks like this:
         [1. application/pdf; Learn You a Haskell for Great Good.pdf]

But when I read it in the receive account, it looks like this:
         [1. application/pdf]...

So, it is the same..