Problem with encoding in header

From: Remi Vanicat
Subject: Problem with encoding in header
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:06:50 +0100

Hello,

>From recently, I've a problem when sending mail or posting with gnus: it
doesn't seem to quote the accentuated letter anymore in header, making
Emacs ask me about what encoding I want for them, and from time to time
the mail will be reject from some server (debian.org) claiming it
doesn't respect the RFC.

I'm using gnus from Emacs 24.4 as packaged in debian sid as of today
(November the 21). And I've no idea of the source of the problem.

--
Rémi Vanicat