Re: Problem with encoding in header [test: frække frølår]

From: Adam Sjøgren not Sjögren
Subject: Re: Problem with encoding in header [test: frække frølår]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:36:13 +0100

Remi writes:

> From recently, I've a problem when sending mail or posting with gnus: it
> doesn't seem to quote the accentuated letter anymore in header [...]

That is odd - have you changed anything in your configuration recently?

> I'm using gnus from Emacs 24.4 as packaged in debian sid as of today
> (November the 21). And I've no idea of the source of the problem.

I am using Emacs 24.4 from Debian sid and Gnus from git, and I always
have an 'ø' in my headers, so I would have noticed if it was happening
to me as well...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Nik strikketøjet en skalle,                                 Adam Sjøgren
  Nu går vi nemlig i gang;                               asjo@koldfront.dk