Using IMAP as POP, fetching from multiple folders?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Using IMAP as POP, fetching from multiple folders?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:42:04 +0100

  Hi.

I am using IMAP-as-POP (i.e. downloading all new emails via IMAP and
handling them locally in nnml). This suits me well.

After getting a phone that handles email, I need to do some server side
splitting - but I want to keep my IMAP-as-POP setup.

Looking at the manual for Mail Sources under "imap", I find:

  ":mailbox

      The name of the mailbox to get mail from. The default is ‘INBOX’
      which normally is the mailbox which receives incoming mail."

Is it possible to specify multiple mailboxes here? If so: What is the
syntax?

(I tried ("INBOX" "Test") and "INBOX Test", neither of which
worked; I got errors like this:

  "Mail source (imap :server MAILSERVER :stream ssl :fetchflag \Seen :mailbox
(Inbox Test)) error (stringp)."

  "Mail source (imap :server MAILSERVER :stream ssl :fetchflag \Seen :mailbox
Inbox Test) error (IMAP error: "Inbox Test" doesn't exist.)."
).

  Best regards,

    Adam, keeping email old school since the 90s.

--
 "I came from a household that showed as much                 Adam Sjøgren
  knowledge or interest in sport as hedgehogs show in    asjo@koldfront.dk