Trigger spell checking before sending

From: Pietro
Subject: Trigger spell checking before sending
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:47:58 +0000

Hi all,

I normally use the ispell-buffer command before sending an email or
article to check what I have written, anyway sometimes I just forgot it.

Is there a way to configure Gnus to start the spell check before sending
the message ? I was thinking of an "hook"  which can be configured to
call a function - as ispell-buffer - triggered by the send command.

Does it make any sense at all ?

Thanks in advance,
P.