message-fill-column & replies

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: message-fill-column & replies
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:36:44 +0100

Hello,

after some time I'm back to Gnus but have a problem which I do not
recall from the past...

When I reply to some message, Gnus adds '>' quoting char in the front of
quoted paragraph(s), but the problem is that the original message which
was wrapped at 79th column, now extends to 81 and I have to manually
reflow each quoted paragraph?

The value for message-fill-column is 72.

What do I miss?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But