Re: sample - [address@hidden] Dilbert.com - Daily Strip Email

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: sample - [address@hidden] Dilbert.com - Daily Strip Email
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:35:57 +0100

Saša Janiška <gour@atmarama.com> writes:

> From: dilbert@email.dilbert.com To: gour@atmarama.net Subject:
> Dilbert.com - Daily Strip Email Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 04:45:13 -0600
> (1 week, 4 days, 22 hours ago)
>
> Dilbert - Daily Strip Email
>
>  This E-mail Edition was delivered to gour@atmarama.net because you have
>  subscribed to the free Dilbert Daily Newsletter

Now I'm really puzzled...Gnus renders images for the above forwarded
message, but the same message when seen within my nnimap account does
not render them. Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though
faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course