Trouble for setting up mail splitting

From: Satak Azat'
Subject: Trouble for setting up mail splitting
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:05:02 +0100

Hi,
I've moved to gnus recently and I wanted to make automatic mail spliting, and I managed to set up a functioning config for spliting with From. But I'm having trouble when it comes to split with Subject: no matter what I put in it, it want to put the mail in bogus.
And also, gnus doesn't sort the message, he know where they must go but doesn't move them.
Sorry for my bad english.
Here's a part of my .gnus.el:

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "gmail"
(nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
(nnimap-server-port "imaps")
(nnimap-stream-ssl)))

(setq nnimap-split-methods