Re: "Forward" in the standard way

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: "Forward" in the standard way
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:46:38 +0200

Elias writes:

> On 14 March 2016 at 04:44, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:

>> I would guess you have to write an HTML-email if you want an inlined
>> email to be treated as HTML.

> I wrote an entire package to deal with this issue. It's difficult to do it
> right, and I'm not even claiming my tool is good enough for general use
> (even though me and several colleagues have used it for years).
>
> https://github.com/lokedhs/gnus-outlook-style

In this context, but a slightly different subject: It would be cool if
Gnus could:

 * elide all "full-bottom-quoted" emails, preferably with a line for
   each, togglable,

     or

 * reformat an email containing a thread of emails full-bottom-quoted
   into the "correct" format (top quoted)

I guess the latter isn't that useful, but sometimes I reformat threads
to make them understandable.

Like this one :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Facebook cannot control emotions of users. Facebook         Adam Sjøgren
  will not control emotions of users." - Facebook's COO  asjo@koldfront.dk