Re: Treat article body iff header matches predicate?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Treat article body iff header matches predicate?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:05:27 +0100

Damien writes:

> On Ven, mar 22 2019, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
>
>> Cool! How about a "before" screenshot as well?
>
> Done! -- https://github.com/damiencollard/discourse-article

The [quote]...[/quote] conversion looks nice!

If I was subscribed to emails like this, I would probably prefer to not
have the "Previous replies" shown at all, as I assume they would be
copies of emails I had already received, threaded nicely in Gnus?

> One question, if I may: Do you receive Discourse articles from
> `@discoursemail.com` or from another domain? Not asking which one
> specifically, but I have the domain hardcoded at the moment, and I
> should probably make it customizable...

I don't subscribe to any discourse discussions, so I don't know...

But let me try subscribing to something on the Haskell discourse.

I will return if I get some emails.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Everything needs to change.                                 Adam Sjøgren
  And it has to start today."                            asjo@koldfront.dk