Re: Reply to attached message

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Reply to attached message
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:17:17 -0700

Christoph Groth <christoph@grothesque.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there is a way in Gnus to reply to a message that has been
> forwarded as a MIME attachment.

How does the message appear in the Gnus message? What happens when you
hit "K v" (gnus-article-view-part) on it?

I guess it would make sense to display attached messages as "full" Gnus
messages, which would let you do all the usual message things with them.
But I don't know how easy it would be to identify those attachments.