Re: Mail source unreachable - continue yes/no?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Mail source unreachable - continue yes/no?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:39:08 +0200

Lars-Johan Liman <liman@cafax.se> writes:

> My question: how is my answer (yes/no) used? (Which are the consequences
> of responding yes or no, respectively?)

Answering "no" should beep an error, say "Cannot get new mail" and then
stop.  Hm...  but I see that the caller (in `nnmail-get-new-mail-1' just
ignores that, and carries on as if nothing happened), so it doesn't
matter whatever you respond.

Hm...  I'm not sure how to fix this, or what the right fix would be
here.  Anybody got an opinion?