Re: Mail source unreachable - continue yes/no?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Mail source unreachable - continue yes/no?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:25:52 +0200

> I've got my nntp server set in `gnus-select-method', maybe that's why?
> This has annoyed me off and on for years but I've never taken the time
> to look into it. My other servers are all localhost nnimap and I never
> see errors there. I just set debug-on-message appropriately, and will
> figure out exactly where things are going off.

Tried

(setq gnus-select-method '(nntp "localhost"))

and that worked fine, too.  There's probably errors that aren't
handled well, but there's infrastructure to collect all the erroring
backends and display the errors at the end.  Well, at least there used
to be; haven't actually looked at the code now.  :-)