info-mtools

[Info-mtools] GNU Mtools 4.0.10

From: Alain Knaff
Subject: [Info-mtools] GNU Mtools 4.0.10
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:18:30 +0100

Starting with version 4.0.10, mtools is now officially a GNU project.

Its primary download site is thus from now on
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mtools , and web pages are at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu

The old web site at http://mtools.linux.lu/ redirects to the new pages.

archives have been moved to the new list.

I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible:

 - Richard M Stallman for officially dubbing mtools a GNU package on
March 3rd 2009 :-)
 - Karl Berry for his support, for his patience in coaching me making
the necessary adjustments (copyright statements, standard command line
options, doc, etc.), and for his help with the migration to the new site.
 - Emmet Gray, initial developer of mtools, for giving his agreement to
include it in GNU (and for having made it to begin with!)
 - ... and many others who contributed to mtools over the years by
sending patches, reporting bugs, giving feedback, ...

Regards,

Alain