info-mtools

Re: [Info-mtools] Various fixes for the web pages of Mtools

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [Info-mtools] Various fixes for the web pages of Mtools
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 08:51:19 +0200

Le 14/03/2016 00:22, Reardon, Edwin NAVAIR 4.8.3.4 a écrit :
> I am currently out of the office. Will return on March 21st.   Please
contact Alan Brooks 732 323-2798 for Admacs/ISIS issues.

>> Le 13/03/2016 21:49, Therese Godefroy a écrit :
> [...]

Hello,

I understand you can't spend much time examining the patch I sent you in
my previous message. The modifications look extensive, but in fact they
are mostly cosmetic. To make things easier, I attach what's needed to
visualize the modified pages locally and compare them with the current
pages [0].

The HTML files have been adapted to the local environment and renamed
intro-test.html and faq-test.html (I kept the name "intro" to avoid
regenerating the URL rewriting rules that are part of Apache
configuration). The gnu.org stylesheet is a draft version of layout.css
which should soon replace the current version.

intro-test.html and faq-test.html are slightly different from the
versions of intro.html and faq.html that I sent you in my first message:

- intro-test.html makes use of two new classes: summary and no-display;

- both intro-test.html and faq-test.html list address@hidden as the
bug-report address for web pages because I found out that address@hidden
doesn't work anymore. It would be better, of course, to list a more
specific address.

If you basically agree with those changes, I would be glad to commit
them to CVS, with any further modifications you see fit.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Therese

[0] https://www.gnu.org/software/mtools/