info-sather

Can Sather be awakened?

From: Tapio Kelloniemi
Subject: Can Sather be awakened?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:51:09 +0200 (EET)

Hi all (if there are any?)

I would like to know if there are any interested in activating the Sather
project again, in some way. I'm new to Sather and tried out the newest beta
version. With some easy tricks I get it compiled with gcc 3.2.1, but that
is all I get, all programs crash when converting any integer value to
string. This may be a bug in the Sather library, though I can't say for
sure. I would like to know if there are any interested in fixing this sort
of fatal bugs.

Anyway the most important thing I think should be done is to fix the Sather
website at http://www.gnu.org/software/sather/. The most of the links are
dead. I feel that there should be some information on that page about
Sather's current state: dead or alive.

I'll be glad about every answer!

--
Tapio