info-sather

Re: Can Sather be awakened?

From: jefu
Subject: Re: Can Sather be awakened?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:15:32 -0800

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:51:09 +0200 (EET)
Tapio Kelloniemi <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all (if there are any?)

Hi.

> I would like to know if there are any interested in activating
> the Sather project again, in some way. I'm new to Sather and tried
> out the newest beta version. With some easy tricks I get it compiled
> with gcc 3.2.1, but that is all I get, all programs crash when
> converting any integer value to string. This may be a bug in the
> Sather library, though I can't say for sure. I would like to know
> if there are any interested in fixing this sort of fatal bugs.

I'd quite like to see sather revived, but I'm not much of a compiler
weenie so don't know how I might help.

But I'll certainly do what little I can and I've dealt with problems
like you mention.

Which version of sather were you working with and where did you get it?

--
jeff putnam - address@hidden