info-sather

Re: Using "return" values or "out" arguments (fwd)

From: Sather User
Subject: Re: Using "return" values or "out" arguments (fwd)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:52:20 +1030 (CST)

Hi, all.  As many as all may be.

I'm forwarding this list-relevant message from Duke to the list.  And
I just bounced my direct message to him to the list.

I'm about to take over from Fadi as the Sather maintainer.  So maybe I
can express a preference in this connection.  The list doesn't have a
lot of traffic, and I think it would be better for discussions of
Sather to be public, go through the list.

If you don't want to send two messages, one direct and one to the
list, please give the list preference.

I don't know why the list or my mail client or whatever has been set
up to do both.  Will look into it some time.

--
Michael Talbot-Wilson