jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:04:15 +0200

Dear jailkit users, alexander,

I would like to share you that I did as you mentioned kindly to add the line to the syslog.conf file for the debian. I rebooted and this unfortuntaley did not solve teh issue. winsftp stays not successful, and I am unlucky to say that the following is from the winsftp :

Received too large (1282369383 B) SFTP packet. Max supported packet size is 102400 B.

The error is typically caused by message printed from startup script (like .profile). The message may start with "Logg".

Yours sincerely,