jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] rsync in jailkit jail

From: Art Swri
Subject: [Jailkit-users] rsync in jailkit jail
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:11:38 -0600

Thanks for spotting my error. I fixed replaced /usr/lib with /usr/bin in jk_lsh.ini and now have a working jail.

BTW Would you like typos found in the web pages? I keep an errata file (as a text file) on the pages I access. I would be happy to provide to you. It contains typos, errors, clarifications, etc. Some may be useful to you in updating/correcting the jailkit web pages.

Example entry:
jk_socketd.8.html

Description, 2nd paragraph
 'trough'  -- should be 'through'