jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] rsync in jailkit jail

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] rsync in jailkit jail
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:26:19 +0100

Art Swri wrote:
Thanks for spotting my error. I fixed replaced /usr/lib with /usr/bin in jk_lsh.ini and now have a working jail.

BTW Would you like typos found in the web pages? I keep an errata file (as a text file) on the pages I access. I would be happy to provide to you. It contains typos, errors, clarifications, etc. Some may be useful to you in updating/correcting the jailkit web pages.

yes, I am not a native english speaker, so if you could help to improve the website that would be great.

Olivier