jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Java in jail

From: le tan vu
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Java in jail
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:53:08 +0700

Hi all,
I'm looking for workable configuration for java application which needs to issue command "java " command in jail.

I've configured with "jk_cp -j jail java" but no luck. It did copy some libraries as well but when I issued "java", system said " error while loading shared libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory", when in fact, this file did exist in jail.

Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm using lastest version of Jailkit 2.13 and CentOS 5.5

Many thanks and kind regards,
--
Vu Tan Le