jami

Re: [Ring] Ring on a mac?

From: Alexandre Lision
Subject: Re: [Ring] Ring on a mac?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:10:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

----- Le 17 Fév 17, à 7:10, Ken Johnson address@hidden a écrit :

> I have a friend and my daughter both running macs, and neither of them
> can get ring to run on their laptops. Is there a particular version of
> osx that they have to run, or is it supposed to run ok on any version?

We have tested our OSX client on macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) up to Sierra (10.12)
for the past year. However this client is lacking dev support right now due to
a lack of disponibility on our side. We are aware of different issues on this
client and any help will be appreciated to fix them.

Best,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Lision
Meneur de pratique mobile / Mobile practice leader

Savoir-faire Linux
Tel: (514).276.5468 #320
ring:afae46a9a7359e9d2947e2acb8995ee58bdbfda3