jami

Re: [Ring] GNOME keyring

From: Nicolas Jäger
Subject: Re: [Ring] GNOME keyring
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 08:03:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

passwords for your ring accounts aren't saved anywhere. You don't need your
password to use ring, It's mainly used when you want to add a new device and
when a migration of your account is required. Also, please notice that SFL does
NOT keep your password anywhere, so if you lose it, it's lost forever.

regards,
Nicolas Jäger