jami

[Ring] Fwd: Recovery Username

From: Jafferson W . Silva
Subject: [Ring] Fwd: Recovery Username
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 22:25:26 +0300

How do I delete or redeem permanently the user name "jwilliansilvabr" of the accounts of the Ring? It is no longer possible to use the same name after deleted? I created an account today with this user name just to test, and I have removed the same after a few minutes, I am now informed that even having removed the user is registered. I await contact.

--
Att.,
Jafferson W. Silva