jami

Re: [Ring] Roadmap for Ring

From: Óvári
Subject: Re: [Ring] Roadmap for Ring
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 19:47:40 +1100

Please see comments below...
Hi everyone,
Today the Ring team discussed about the 2017 roadmap for Ring and we want to share our thoughts and major goals with the community.

Thank you Adrien for the update. Are you able to post your roadmap online similar to:

https://github.com/linuxmint/Roadmap

or at:

https://ring.cx/en/news

?

2. This would also be good for journals who would like to write an article about your wonderful program.

File transfer
There is ongoing work in the daemon to implement file-transfer.
Our current (ambitious) goal is to have file-transfer implemented in clients by the end of the year.

What is the tuleap ticket for 'File transfer'? This would enable interested people to add themselves to this ticket and as it is implement to test it. We wish you success on your (ambitious) goal.

Also having a ticket comments could be added such as:

3. Will support for resume and pause be available for file transfer(s)?

Adrien Béraud
Ring project director
Savoir-faire Linux