jami

[Ring] Ring client stuck on spinner after opening under Android 6.0

From: Joel Roth
Subject: [Ring] Ring client stuck on spinner after opening under Android 6.0
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 08:38:08 -1000

Hi List,

I have a Moto G (2nd generation) with Android 6.0.

I installed the Ring client from the google play store.
When I start it, the blue screen with white ring logo
appears. The spinner beneath it keeps spinning.

I uninstalled and re-installed. On first open, I got
an 'app not responding, do you want to close it?'
dialog. On closing and opening again I am stuck at the
spinner.

btw, on install I gave the app both permissions it asked
for.

Is it sufficient to send this report to the list, or is
there a preferred bug tracker?

regards,

--
Joel Roth